This website was Dave Hill I think is one of my favourite for the home page of the website. Its mainly the layout as it instantly shows you examples of the photographers work whereas I could use my images to show the different seaside's I took. The top bar shows an easy navigation where people can chose which page they want to go on and what they want to find out. Although I really like the clean minimal look on the page, for my brief I want to add colour to make it more exciting and appealing to my target audience.


This was another page I was a fan of the layout and look of the homepage. The use of the high quality image instantly communicates the talent and skill the photographer possesses. I could interoperate this into my own work by using my own photographs to show the seaside's. The left bar clear shows how to navigate around the page which would be useful to display the information I want to communicate. However because there is such a large HD image I do not think my photographs will stretch that far, also because my target audience is the elderly and parents the image will use too much data that they can potentially use on their broadband.



This is another example of a website which I think it most successful. Its full of colour and a good use of type and photography that it instantly captures your attention, with the bold type on top of the image it communicates to the audience what the page is about. The layout is definitely something I am considering to use as the image is not too large, the type and other images are not too cramped and it still contains some information on the page if the viewer wanted a quick read.


This website again I thought was successful because of the minimal and clean look it has. However I think for my brief it needs to contain more colour and excitement on the page if it were to capture the attention of parents and the elderly. The largely scaled images may use too much data for their broadband too meaning the website might not even load properly which is a problem. 


This is another successful website where I thought the layout was interesting. It instantly shows a load of different images so you can kind of see what the photographer is trying to communicate. The top bar shows easy navigation too where I could display my information so the viewer knows where to navigate to get to where they want. However I don't think this layout would be suitable for my brief as it doesn't contain much information on the page apart from the large use of imagery. I need to communicate to my audience exactly what my message is and the lack of information on the page doesn't do this.



Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news