Mike Giesser:
This is an example piece of work for Mike's portfolio. The reason it caught my eye was the clean and minimal design, I also love that the shape of the leaflet is a square as I think it really supports the design making it look interesting. The choice of a bright colour really adds to the leaflet making it vibrant and exciting to read. 








Benjamin Jimenez:
I really love this example of work purely on the heavy music influence throughout the booklet. It gave me the idea of sampling different designs from music albums to feature in my leaflet which will show one of my techniques in my design process. The more I think about it the more I realise I actually never work without music and different music influences the way I think and design. This I could interoperate into my own work to reflect what I'm like as a person and what kind of music I'm into.





Andrew Townsend:
This is another stunning example of different folds and binding for a leaflet. I love how vibrant and exciting the design is that flows throughout the leaflet creating a consisting these but using different colours. The perfect bound book however I don't think would be suitable for a leaflet. 


 The page below I think is absolutely stunning, the way the page folds out to an extended piece of design that has no real purpose but makes an impact. The vivid lush colours instantly grab your attention.


 This laser cut out is something I am considering doing in my own leaflet, I think if it had a valid purpose it could work really well. However it may not go with my concept but is something I definitely want to try and experiment with.




Allison Wilton:
This is another example of design I chose from the website. I really like the patterns that are chosen for the blank pages but they still keep it looking smart and professional. The theme is consisting of white and grey but contains images that are full with colour giving the booklet life and making it much more exciting. 









Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news