I started some quick sketches experimenting with different layouts for the front cover of my leaflet. So far inside the leaflet I want to keep it all type and keep a consistent minimal theme, however I am thinking of adding some illustrations to make it a little more interesting and create some form of emotion to the target audience.


These different layouts gave me a good idea of how I want my front cover to look like which I then developed further by drawing bigger thumbnails of the most strongest ones.


These are more examples of the larger thumbnail layouts and I am now ready to use Indesign and Photoshop to experiment and develop my ideas further because I cannot get a good enough image just by little sketches. The colour scheme throughout the leaflet I was thinking was a clean white minimal look with some pages full of colour, it will consist of colours inside the pages which will almost control your emotions as you continue to read throughout the leaflet. Its said that various colours and shades can enhance your mood, motivating your senses and creativity so I am going to do some research and find out what colours will be most successful. 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news