I wasn't too sure on this experiment as I thought it may distract you from the type explaining what the book is about. However I do think the colour orange works well attracting attention, I am going to present these experiments in my crit and see what feedback I get to help me decide.

This again I washy too sure about because of the orange drop shadow behind the type, I thought it might be too much of a distraction and look too messy for the front cover. However like I explained above I do love the orange colour and would really help it stand out.


These two experiments are quite similar with just a minimal simplistic type design. I thought making it look as clean and plain as possible would maybe suggest that at the beginning of the brief nothing creative has started yet, the white paper represents your canvas waiting to be designed on.





Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news