I decided t create a movie poster for Tim Burton's film Big Fish. Since I was a child this has remained one of my favourite films, it really hits every avenue of emotion and I believe it has something to offer for all ages. The image above is the official poster for Big Fish which I do think is great. The simplicity of it leaves you curious as to what the films about, and although the film entails many different event and characters I feel the movie poster leave the audience in wanting to find out more.






I did some quick research into other existing posters that have been created for Big Fish. I found there are not many other designs for the film which is even better that I have this opportunity to do one myself. The posters consist of different vector graphics, some very minimal whilst others have more detail with events and characters from the movie. Although these are good attempts for movie poster I do not feel they represent the film that well. You do not get any information on what its about but that could work to an advantage on leaving the audience a little more curious into what the film is about 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news