This is the final design I eventually submitted to Secret 7. I think it looks quite unsual yet sparks interest in to what song it is trying to suggest without being too obvious. The colours and pattern emphasise the energy and effects of listening to the song and see the visual effects of drug use and the experience that a person entails, this refers to the film Trainspotting. Overall I am fairly happy with the design however I think with more time I would like to perfect the face being engulfed by the crazy pattern, the colours also I think are a little harsh and contrast with one and another too much but no matter how much I played about with it I could not improve it further. I decided to still submit it anyhow as I think it may be one of those designs you need to stop looking at and come back to it a week later.


I tried sliding the bar up and down on hue/saturation to see what other crazy colours I could get and found the the first and third designs were the only ones that were barely manageable and were not too harsh to look at.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news