Here is a selection of various versions of my final outcome. After houses of changing the way it looks I decided it was time to just leave the design and focus on the background. However I did struggle with this too, with more time I would have liked to of screen printed the poster to get a nicer finish and the colours would have been better represented. 

I could not decide whether to have a flat background or a gradient background as I did not to make it too overcrowded and distract the attention away from the design itself. As the film is more like a fantasy story tale but also has a modern story running alongside it I wanted something that would give off that fairytale feeling but still have a serious tone to communicate. The poster features various elements and characteristics from the film yet I feel it is not too overpowering and messy. 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news