Daniel Triendl




Stunning simplistic line work which is simple yet effective. This is something I definitely want to build my skills on and I think secret 7 is a good opportunity to do this. The first design is my favourite by Daniel as it seems very minimal yet gives off a curious atmosphere as to who the woman is, what is it suggesting? This would be good to note for my secret 7 design as I want to go for the less obvious subtle look.

Deprived anxiety


Again another simplistic yet effective design. It is called Deprived anxiety which looks like it illustrates the feelings when someone suffers from a form of anxiety or depression. The detail in the design draws your attention and makes you curious as to what the design is suggesting exactly, the plain black white and grey compliment each other without drawing too much attention away from the design itself.

Alexander Savchuck


This design also caught my attention with the use of shapes and colours to create a design. The colours are not too harsh and compliment each other to create a face with different shadow and depth, it has been well thought out and designed as it at a professional standard. The design has influenced what I want to create the most as it is so simple yet effective and makes an eye catching impact compared the to rest of the design I found on the page, this is something I have noted as I want my album cover to stand out from the rest of the competitors yet still communicate what song I am designing for.





Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news