After Feathr's visiting professional came to speak to us about the competition I instantly was drawn to submit my own artwork. I started off by looking at what other people had designed for the competition which are shown above. Some absolute stunning designs, others look great but when in a repeat pattern they do not work at all. As the visiting professional described what they were looking for I noted that they wanted something out of the ordinary interior design wallpaper, something that will make people curious as to what the design is about. It could be abstract, layered and the more daring the better. This gave me the insight into looking the Rorschach inkblot tests and creating something that people can interoperate in different ways according to the way they think.



Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news