This is the design I eventually submitted in for the feathr brief. At first it was getting a lot of high votes to the point where my design was first on the popular page which was such an achievement for myself. I thought the design was quite daring and unusual, after doing crits and getting feedback it often left people staring at the design trying to work out exactly what it was, and how I created it which is exactly the response I wanted. The bold colours can be seen as unsightly but the design creates depth and shape distracting you from the harsh colours. I initially wanted the wallpaper to feature the design as a strip which filled the wall from ceiling to floor, however I then realised that peoples houses have different sized walls so this would not work. After submitting it into Feathr their website enabled me to play with the layout and repeat pattern of the design which was very useful and gave me a good insight into what the design would look like.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news