- Interim Crit Feedback -

The feedback I was given was a mixture of both positive and negative which I was pleased about because I had hit a wall when creating my final designs. I was advised to make my image based poster more clear at communicating my message; one of which was to make it look more like a cob web and not just strands attached to the characters. I also changed the heads of the characters and the spider to link them together to portray how the media gets into the publics head with their lies. 

Another comment on the type poster was to not have the type running off the edge, however I disagreed with this comment because I thought it represented the continuous never ending spin of lies that the media publishes, it almost looks like a conveyer belt which could reflect the mass production of the newspapers.












Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news