Old British Railway Posters:









These are examples of retro railway posters which mainly influenced my ideas for my brief. I think they all contain an essence of a historic feel with the hand painted designs. The layout mainly consists of a white border with the image aligned at the top, then a block of white space at the bottom perfect to add type. I think its extremely effective and will catch my audiences attention with a feeling of nostalgia, as my audience is mainly parents and the elderly I think this will be suitable as it will influence to re-live their memories and visit our famous seasides. However I do not want to completely replicate the posters shown above so I want to experiment with the images I have and make something just as effective. 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news