I started off with sketching different layouts and ideas I had for this brief. From my research I thought the best way to pull my audiences sense of nostalgia I found that using inspiration from the retro railway posters would be the best way to approach it. Having different photographs from the seasides it will hopefully remind my target audience that the seasides are still here and influence them to visit them.




After doing some brainstorm ideas I then picked the strongest ones and scaled them up larger so I could play about more with the layout and type considerations. However I found I could not get a proper visual idea of what it would look like without doing it digitally so I then went onto photoshop to experiment further.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news