- Legibility - 










This is the font family I created from my manipulated type. After manipulating a font and cutting away its different features, I then traced over the top and created an entirely new font. It consisted of a contrasting san serif typeface that looked slightly 60's. I then had to use the regular type and trace a bold, italic and thin type to make it into a font family. Unfortunately after drawing each lower and upper case regular, bold, italic and thin I realised that I had drawn each lower case the same size as the upper case. However, after scanning and drawing them on illustrator I corrected the size and scale which is shown above, this made it look a lot better and showed it was a successful front family.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news