These are the final layouts for my double page spreads. I am fairly happy with the outcomes however I think the first two are my most strongest boards at communicating my message. I wanted a clean minimal look to my spreads because the topic I am communicating is very, this is how it is plain and simple. Also the theme of the topic I am communicating is mainly corruption - greed - poverty in the world which is a very sad and ongoing thing, the black and white colour scheme I believe helps create that atmosphere to the audience. I have also used in some spreads a deep red, this is to portray how malicious and inhumane it is that we still have to deal with poverty in this day and age. The use of the black circles are also to represent coin which was my given word. Poverty, globalisation and corruption all boil down to money - power, people want more power therefore the more money they have the more they have control. 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news