I am very happy with my finals for this brief. Using the green and orange colour scheme I thought really helped brighten up the topic I was communicating whilst also making it look interesting. The green represents a sense of hope and a positive attitude for the future whilst in contrast the orange represents a warning. I was considering using red however my booklet is aimed at the working class and I wanted a more humorous approach to it, red would of been too harsh and in your face whilst orange still caught attention and kept the message I was communicating in a serious manner. Each illustration apart from the map was created in Illustrator. I found this extremely fun and interesting at finding different shapes and objects to easily communicate my message. As I had never used InDesign before it was such an improvement from Quark Express which is what we had to use in college, it made making the booklet almost a breeze. I thought trying to go for a info graphics theme would suit my target audience because its simple and easy on the eye, whilst also using body text to keep the serious tone and communicate my message.



Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news