For the christmas brief I started to sketch different ideas I had for the advent calendar and cards. I wanted to get a broad range of ideas to take digitally where I could develop them further. The first two images are advent calendar ideas, as I wanted to take more of a narrative approach for the audience to engage more with the product, the designs feature elements from christmas and snowy landscapes. Unfortunately a lot of the stalls in Leeds were fully booked when it came round for us to try and get a stall in the public. This meant that my advent calendar would no longer be a good idea as the date we planned on getting a stall at the university instead was already in december. I then decided to develop my christmas cards further.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news