10 Briefs

I chose this brief I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a project that will be relevant to upcoming events such as christmas. The brief itself is something I am passionate to communicate as I believe christmas is a time for family, traditions and togetherness but now all I see on social media is how much money people are spending on one and another. It will require skills for both print and digital which is something that will be challenging but engaging. Its still very early but I would like to plan a stall at university or the Corn Exchange in Leeds city centre where myself and other peers could sell their christmas themed designs. 


This brief was inspired from a brief that came out last year where it was asked from students and creatives to design something to make people more aware of the dangers of privatising the NHS. This is something I want to investigate further and understand the true positives and negatives from the NHS and private healthcare. Primary research will be essential in this brief so I am considering where to start researching and if it will be necessary to contact someone from the NHS and try get a first hand understanding from an employee. This will touch upon my illustration and advertising side as the outcome will be something that reaches out across various platforms and to different age groups.

I chose Secret 7 as each year I have thoroughly enjoyed entering the competition. As I have a passion for music this would be a good opportunity to design a sleeve for a selected artist and visualise their song through different media. My plan is to enter more than one design for different artists so I can build a substantial amount of research and outcomes to build my portfolio. The outcome can be sent digitally or through the post already printed which is something I am considering as I've always sent a design digitally.  



Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news