These are the mock ups for the website I am creating. For my summer brief I chose to venture out and  discover old seaside towns history and document what I find. Although I have not put content into the mock ups yet I wanted to just design the layout to get a better understanding of what it will look like. The front page consists of many vector graphics, the different seaside resorts will be interactive on the map so when you hover over the name it will be highlighted. To the left is more of an introduction to the website to tell the audience what its about. Depending on what town they click on they will be transported to another page where there will be photographs and information on the town they have selected. I want to try and keep it short and sweet mentioning the local history and attractions whilst giving up to date photographs to show how the seasides have declined or benefitted from the tourism over the past 100 years.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news