Today I met the musicians from Leeds College of Music who are in a band called We Built a Mountain. I got an exclusive sneak at their upcoming music which made me more excited to work for them. The music is more of an indie/pop genre which have instrumentals that have a Foals kind of sound yet the vocal are more jazz which benefits the band as there isn't a band that sound quite like them. 

I asked them numerous questions to ensure I have a good idea of exactly what they want. As they are planning on gigging around Leeds I suggested different merchandise and promotional material which would benefit them getting exposure to the public. 

Notes from meeting:

- Logo: Triangle/minimal
- Track Artwork: Title - Transform
- Flyers: Gigs (need updating regularly)
- Facebook banner
- Digital artwork

Ideas/requests:

- Imagery/illustrations - potentially collage
- Colourful but not cheesy
- Minimal
- Positive colours: Pastels, brights
- Sky Colours: Sunrise, sunset

Needs a consistent theme




Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news