Done! I used digital printing for my cards as I wanted a clean yet effective finish to work alongside with the aesthetic of the designs. The stock chosen was a 120 gsm card which had texture adding more depth to the designs. The off white colour of the card contrasts with the brightly coloured designs making them stand out and create more of an impact. 


The cards then took six hours to cut out individually.



After the cards were cut out I arranged them into separate piles ready to sell. By this point I was pleased with the outcomes as there was concerns whether the designs would be too minimal with not enough design to them. However as a set it there is a consistent theme throughout which works to my advantage as it could influence customers to buy more than just one. I made sure there was no text on the cards to continue with the minimal theme and trying not to reference any religious holidays, this was to ensure that the audience for my cards would be broader. 


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news