Behance:

Zsofi Lazar, an artist I found on Behance who instantly blew me away. Beautifully designed I think almost to perfection, the illustration style is something I want to consider for my own work to visualise my design process. Each page holding a unique pop up instantly catching attention with the three tone colour scheme consisting of cream, black and a vibrant orange brightening up the design. However this is a book and my brief demands I create a leaflet, but the design is something I'm taking into account for future reference. 







Minji Cha is another artist I looked at on Behance. The minimal design and fold instantly grabbed my attention. With the various colours and patterns it really brightens the pages that don't have information on yet still looks clean and easy on the eye. 






Eva Somogyi who is skilled in illustrator, graphic design and paper cutting creates these incredible paper pop up folds. This is something I was considering doing in my own work as it could possible make my leaflet more interesting. The pop up could represent the context on the page making it much more exciting to read.













Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blogger news